Welcome to the website of Pallavan Grama Bank.
Our Bank is Government owned scheduled Bank with its equity participation by Govt Of India (50%), Govt of Tamil Nadu (15%) and Indian Bank (35%). The Bank is supervised by NABARD and sponsored by Indian Bank.
We are delighted to say that our Bank runs under 100% CBS platform from DEC 2009. As on date, the Bank operates in 15 Northern districts of Tamil Nadu (Nilgris, Coimbatore, Erode, Tiruppur, Krishnagiri, Dharmapuri, Salem, Namakkal, Karur, Vellore, Tiruvannamalai, Villupuram, Cuddalore, Thiruvallur and Kancheepuram) with a network of 289 branches.
Highlights of Our Bank
• Deposit of the Bank is at . 4255.01crores with a growth rate of 27.79%YoY
• Advances grown at 29.65% YoY with a total advances of . 4156.22 crores
• Total business as on 31/03/2018 is . 8411.23 crores registering a growth of 28.66% over the previous year
• CD ratio of our bank as on 31/03/2018 is 91.99%
• Our bank is continuously earning profit since inception and the Net Profit is . 46.50 crores as on 31/03/2018
• Bank's Net Worth as on 31.03.2018 is at . 314.22 crores
• We have a clientele base of over 20 lakh satisfied customers
• We are pioneer in offering need based and timely credit to the rural households especially farmers
• Our Bank is actively supporting economically viable, democratic, and self-governing Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs) by giving need based and timely credit facilities.
• As a part of Mission on Housing for All, Our bank have inked MOU with NHB for claiming subsidy under PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana)
• Our Bank have entered MOU with NCML (National Collateral Management Services Pvt Ltd) & NHBC (National Bulk Handling Corporation) for providing collateral management services under Warehouse Receipt Finance to Farmers, Traders & Companies
• As a part of Green Initiatives by our bank, we have inked MOU with Ganga Kaveri Enterprises for financing electric two wheelers and we have inked MOU with AK Surya Power Magic Private Limited for financing solar water pumps
• Our Non Performing Advances is 0.99%
• CRAR is 9.83% as on 31.03.2018
• Per employee Business of the bank is at . 8.64 crores
• Per Branch Business of the bank is at . 29.10 crores
• Pallavan Vehicle loan, Pallavan Home loan, Pallavan Education loan, Pallavan Gold Jewel loan, multi- Purpose Mortgage loan, Pallavan Doctor Plus, Pallavan SME loan Self Help Groups(SHGs) & Joint Liability Groups(JLGS) are some of the loan schemes available in the bank
• As of now we have 14 Financial Literacy Centres (FLC) operating in various districts of Tamil Nadu and with the help of FLC counsellors we have conducted 825 FLC programmes during 2017-18
• As per the assistance given by NABARD we have One Financial Literacy Van with demo ATM which was flagged off on 30/12/2014 and with the support of that, ATM operation demo was shown in 49 villages
• In June 2017, 146 financial literacy week programmes were conducted through our branches
• Our bank has more than 324 Business Correspondents (BCs) in various branches and as on 31.03.2018, totally ₹.40.29 lac financial transactions and ₹.18.37 lac Non-Financial transactions was done by our BCs to the tune of ₹.499.23 Crore
• Individuals, companies and firms can transfer funds from one bank to another through NEFT and RTGS, which is been monitored by TMD (Technology Management Department) department effectively
• Aadhaar Enrolment Centre – There are 26 Aadhaar Enrolment Centres functioning across the geographical area of the bank mainly in District HQ. These centres are able to perform the new Aadhaar enrolments, updation of the Aadhaar details, Printout of Aadhaar etc
• Our bank is actively partaking in various government implemented Schemes like APY, PMSBY, PMJJBY and PMJDY (nearly 3.12 Lac accounts were opened as on 31.03.2018) for the benefit and welfare of the public
• Our bank is actively participating in various Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) schemes introduced by Central Government as well as State Government such as LPG subsidy, Old Age Pension Payment scheme, MGNREGA payment etc
• Soiled note exchange and fake note awareness campaigns were conducted periodically
• Transfer of funds through Western Union, Provision of PAN card facility, National Pension Scheme, Micro Insurance and Micro Pension Schemes for the needy
• A Team of dedicated and young professionals are always ready to provide excellent customer service
• Visit any of our nearest branch to choose any of our product and get satisfy with our service
• Customers and visitors can give their valuable suggestions and feedback via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or in our helpline 9488833657(10am to 5pm)
• For more details view our other pages.
For You!.. For Ever!!